Things To Do in Versailles, Kentucky
Versailles, Kentucky is a small town located in Woodford County. It is south of Lexington and north of Frankfort. It was founded in 1790 and named by John MacLean who had been appointed as the first postmaster from the post office at Richmond, KY.
There are plenty of things to do in Versailles. The first place that people should check out is Adventureland Park which features four high-speed attractions including Superman: Ultimate Flight, Batman: Dark Knight, SkyScreamer, and X-Flight.
Adventureland Park also has shows like Stuntman's Adventures Stunt Show where Stuntman teaches children about safety while performing tricks. The park also hosts other events throughout the year such as Art in the Park where artists can showcase their work. There are also family-friendly events like the Easter Extravaganza which features an egg hunt at 12 pm and 4 pm, face painting, crafts for kids, and much more!
Another attraction in Versailles is Woodford Reserve Distillery. This distillery was created when Jim Beam donated his distilling equipment to create this bourbon brand that is only made from a seven-step process of good ol' Kentucky limestone water and whole-grain corn. You can take a tour of the distillery, see how the bourbon is made, taste it afterward and enjoy buying bottles of your very own!
One other popular place to visit in Versailles is The Great Steam Show which features historical steam engines as well as toy and model steam engine displays.
There is also a Railroad Museum that showcases an exhibit of historically significant objects including railroad equipment and memorabilia from the late 1800s to the mid-1900s. The museum presents exhibits of tools, maps, photographs, and equipment along with their interactive approach to learning about early American railroad history.
The last place you should visit is Antique World where they have over 40 antique vendors featuring everything from milk glass to cut glass chandeliers! They also have furniture, silver, Judaica plus so much more.
So when in Versailles, Kentucky you are sure to have fun at all these places!
How To Find HVAC Companies in Versailles, KY
If you are looking for AC maintenance in Versailles, call one of the HVAC companies in Versailles to help repair it as soon as possible. Here's how:
1) You can search online for an HVAC company near you, or just type 'HVAC company' into google.
2) Look at their website and find out what sort of services they offer. Make sure that one of the services they offer is AC repair in Versailles, as the vast majority of HVAC companies should specialize in it. Make sure that you make a list of all these different companies so that when something goes wrong with your AC, you already know who to call.
3) Check their profile on bbb.org to make sure that they are not blacklisted and have a good rating from other customers.
4) Call them up and ask if they could fix your AC. They might ask you about the problem and how old your unit is.
5) Make sure that the technicians are experienced. You don't want to be putting yourself in unnecessary risk by hiring someone who isn't properly qualified to do the job.
6) Once you get an estimate from them, schedule a date for them to come over and take care of it for you.
So when something goes wrong with your air conditioning, just follow these steps and hire an HVAC business near you.
Ware’s Heating & Cooling
1243 Lexington Rd, Georgetown KY, 40324